Sense Home Energy Monitor To Track Electricity Usage – Meets Rigorous ETL/Intertek Safety Standards
Sense Energy Monitor was born from the simple idea that people should know what’s happening in their homes. It analyzes changes in current and voltage one million times per second, giving you insights into your power consumption with unprecedented accuracy. Installing Sense is a straightforward process that generally takes a licensed electrician less than 30 minutes to complete. Installing doesn’t require any rewiring.
The Sense Monitor connects to your home’s Wi-Fi network and then reports real-time and historical energy use to your web interface or your iOS/Android device, so you can monitor your efficiency and home activity from anywhere. The Sense monitor has been tested to UL and IEC standards for safety and certified by ETL/Intertek as safe to install in your electrical panel.
Every electrical device has a unique electronic signature – its own voice. The Sense energy monitor listens to those voices through current sensors. Over time, Sense’s machine learning algorithms identify unique signatures in the power use of individual devices within your home. Then distinguish one appliance from another, and match them against a growing database of appliances and home electronics. As devices are detected and revealed inside the app, you can name and categorize them. You can set custom notifications for when they turn on or off, analyze how efficient they are, and see what’s going on at home when you aren’t there.
With energy insights from Sense, real users report savings that show Sense can pay for itself.
Sense Energy Monitor Highlights
• The Sense monitor tracks your energy usage in real-time down to the sub-second level.
• Measure power consumption and solar production in dollars and cents to see exactly how much particular devices are costing you.
• It saves you energy and money by providing insight into your home’s energy usage with cost calculations built right in.
• View historical trends for your energy usage, and identified devices by the day, week, month, year, or billing cycle.
• Sense identifies patterns in your energy use and helps your family be more efficient, informed, and secure.
• Provides Real-time data through iOS, Android, and web thus allowing Remote energy monitoring.
• Set custom notifications for critical devices, so you can check and be informed what’s ON when you are not at home.
• Easy to install. Installs in your home’s electrical panel with the help of a licensed electrician. Takes less than 30 minutes.
• Sense’s components and system have been designed and ETL/Intertek certified for installation and operation.