Aquaplancton MNP SP50 50W Powerful Twin Panel Solar Powered Submersible Pond Pump Kit
MNP SP50 Solar Powered Pond Pump (Submersible) by Aquaplancton is a powerful solar-powered pond pump for waterfalls, filtration, or fountain with supplied pattern adapters. Great for people with no power source available or to add a waterfall or filter system to an existing pond set up. As it is solar-powered needs only good sunlight to run.
This kit uses a proprietary solar brush-less pump representing a major breakthrough for solar-powered water pumps. Built with an exceptionally reliable carbon brush and shaft with a two-sensor dry cut-out feature ensures a long reliable trouble-free product life. The two solar panels can be placed up to 16 feet from the pump. (can be extended a further 16 feet with the PE10 Solar Pump Extender). It has a dry cut-out feature.
The dry cut-out feature alone may well save your fish should your pond ever leak. Some pumps run until they dry out a pond. Two sensors on the pump have to be submerged for it to work. Has locked rotor protection that prevents the pump from failure due to debris blocking the pump.
Cheaper products are unlikely to have all these advanced features. It comes with full instructions and is easy to install and maintain. The pump alone weighs just over five pounds. Very easy to clean. Warranty is a full one year from the date you receive this item.
Peak power 25Wx2
Max-power voltage 17.28V
Max-power current 1.447A x 2
Installation method plastic ground
Spike Max. head 3m(9.86ft)
Max. flow rate 3400LPH(898 GPH)
Cable length 5m (16.4ft)
Dry run protection Yes
• Powerful submersible solar pump twin solar panels each 25Wx2, Total 50W.
• The unit uses a proprietary solar brush-less pump, a major breakthrough thus significantly reduces maintenance issues.
• The reliable and maintenance-free brushless DC motor, failure-proof carbon brush, and shaft seal, ensuring a long service life.
• It is a complete solar power kit with 16 feet plastic hose to connect the pump to a waterfall or filter box.
• Please note this pump has a max head of 10 feet.
• The kit comes with 16 ft of electrical cable but can be extended allowing panels to be placed where you get the most sun.
• The pump alone weighs over 5 pounds (dimensions about 10 by12 inches) and very easy to clean.
• The pump has a dry run cut off which will save some water for your fish in the event there is a leak somewhere.
• It comes with a one-year warranty.