iLIVING Smart Roof Exhaust Solar Attic Exhaust Fan, Black
iLiving Solar Attic Exhaust Fan is currently the No.1 seller of ventilation fans on Amazon. This smart solar Attic fan could be your best choice for cooling off your home. Since it’s running on solar power, saving big on your cooling bills.
This unit is equipped with a powerful 20W adjustable polycrystalline solar panel and the fan has IP68 waterproof rating. Built with a brushless motor, it provides up to 2000 sq. ft. of capacity cooling. A smart thermostat with wide-range control of 65-130f and an enable/disable feature allows you to have more freedom to control the fan the way you want. The housing is made of galvanized steel.
This device can safely operate in an environment of 110° or lower. The max temperature limitation for most electrical units like this is the wire that powers them. The pack comes with just the fan with a junction box on it to connect your wiring to. It doesn’t come with anything else. That is all you need. Install on a sturdy surface, Plug it up, set the temperature, and let it do the work for you. The fan, louvers come fully assembled.
This fan is ready for add-on features like a non-stop running AC power supply, on/off switch, and a screen guard. Add-On features are sold separately. The fan motor is 110V so, it will not work with 240V electricity. The fan comes with a 15-year warranty.
• Comes with Smart Thermostat control 65-130°F with Enable and Disable feature
• Ip68 waterproof brushless motor, 15-year warranty
• Adjustable solar panel (0°/15°/30°/45°)
• 20-Watt Solar panel, Voltage (volts): 120
• Cools up to 2000 cool sq. ft. of space capacity
• Decibel (Sound) Rating: 65 dBA
• Max CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute): 1750 CFM
• Adjustable Height, High Velocity, Wall Mountable
• Designed by iLIVING in San Francisco, California
• Optional AC/DC kit Non-stop Day/Night running a connection with ON/OFF Switch (sold separately) model # ILG8SF304
• Optional Power Cord with On/Off Switch is sold separately, model # ILG8SF305