Sunflair Portable Solar Oven Deluxe CompleteWith Cookware, Racks, Thermometer…
Sunflair Solar Oven (Deluxe version) is highly portable, weighing only 1 lb, 2 oz. and folding down to the size of a seat cushion. Oven folds to 2 x 15.5 x 19 inches. It is affordable, fun, and easy to use.
The pack comes with all necessary cookware and accessories which include the solar oven, 2 collapsible silicone pots, 2 baking/dehydrating racks, 2 heat-conducting/baking trays, 1 3-lb round roaster, 1 solar oven thermometer, and a nice carrying bag. Silicone pots are collapsible to 2 cm and good up to a temp of 485F. Pots are also dishwashable and microwave or oven safe. It is suitable to cook for 4-8 people depending on the type of food you are going to cook.
This product is very durable, cleverly designed, and has state-of-the-art closed-cell insulation. This solar oven can reach temperatures of up to 285 F. Temperature varies depending on the location and the time of the year. Four-season cooking below 40 degrees latitude and three-season above. A UV index of 3+ is best for solar cooking. Solar Ovens by Sunflair provide more than the free power of the sun. No open flames mean no food burns. It is easy to use, easy to clean, and easy to store.
Almost half of our planet’s population still cooks with wood fires. This contributes to many health issues, deforestation, and climate change. Sunflair Solar Oven solves those issues. It enhances the quality of life for everyone who uses them, and even for the rest! This is why Sunflair donates a portion of profits, providing a safer, healthier, and greener cooking experience for all.
It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee + a 1-year warranty.
White Rice: 3 cups water, 2 cups rice (wash only if required). Heat water until small bubbles can be seen (approx. 194 F). Place rice into the water and give a tiny stir. Leave in oven 20-40 min. or until done.
1 whole chicken, thawed, 1 tbsp. salt, 1/2 tsp. pepper, 1 1/2 tsp. paprika, 3/4 tsp. thyme, 3/4 tsp. garlic powder. Mix ingredients and sprinkle evenly over chicken. Place roaster in preheated oven for three hours or until done.
• Cook from sun-up to sundown. Cooks for 4-8 people.
• State-of-the-art closed cell insulation. The oven can reach temperatures of up to 285 F
• Product size: Oven folds to 2 x 15.5 x 19 inches.
• The most versatile solar oven on the market.
• It can accommodate a wide variety of cookware.
• No assembly required. Easy to use. Sets up and stores in seconds.
• What’s included: 1 oven thermometer, 2 baking trays, 2 dehydrating racks, 1 enamelware pot, 2 collapsible silicone pots, and a carrying bag
• Pots are dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe.
• Portable, durable & lightweight – Oven weighs only 1 lb, 2 oz and folds down to the size of a seat cushion.
• Product is suitable for Camping, Boating, RV-ing, Tailgating, Emergency Preparedness. Crafts: candle-making, modeling clay
• Sunflair donates a portion of its profits toward providing a safer, healthier, and greener cooking experience for all.
• It comes with a handy recipe book with some tips and recipes.
• 30-day return policy.